A world of knowledge…
at your fingertips
Sign up now for ExpertAccess and get:
- The vast collection of LexisNexis news sources for story pitches and in-depth research
- Fast, easy searches to find just what you need
- Alerts that are much more reliable than Google
- Premium content that is not available on the open web
- A free tutorial. Seriously, you’ll need this, and it’s free.
- The best price anywhere — and it’s all tax deductible
- Free call-in help 24/7
Get Access to the Best Sources
Newspapers (national, regional and local)
Broadcast Transcripts and Trade Newsletters
Newsletters and Trade Journals
Industry and Country Analyst Reports
Curated Web Content
Professional Biographical & Contact Information
PLEASE NOTE: Though this package doesn’t include Public Records or Court filings, it does have a massive contact database and numerous legal trade journals. For information on how to access these, please email us. It’s all there, you just need to know how to find it!
Why LexisNexis Beats the Web
Free online search engines miss or don’t have access to many of the best, most reliable sources — vital material for generating story ideas and completing assignments.
- LexisNexis is the industry standard for accurate, reliable research information and it is used by every top media outlet across the globe.
- You get access to blocked, costly or hard-to-find content, including top magazines, international journals, broadcast transcripts, industry publications, local newspapers, government documents, academic studies and social media.
- LexisNexis is curated and vetted, protecting you from questionable, dated or spoofed material.
Helping the World Make Smarter Decisions:
The Power of Nexis:
About Us – ExpertAccess Team
ExpertAccess is a membership group dedicated to providing freelancers with the tools they need to succeed and the expertise to use them. LexisNexis has authorized us to exclusively offer its products for the lowest prices available anywhere.
Contact Amy McCloskey (firstname.lastname@example.org) about administrative questions or assistance in setting up sessions with Brad Hamilton or LexisNexis.
How this deal came about
Hi. I’m Brad Hamilton, former investigations editor at the New York Post and lifelong freelancer. In my job as head of the Contently Foundation, I found that contributors couldn’t get LexisNexis – it was too expensive and not set up for their needs. Would the company be open to a discount just for them? Yes! They agreed to drop their price to $26 per month (paid annually) – the lowest ever. I agreed to help journalists learn how to make the most of this amazing service, the industry standard for research. But it’s a limited-time offer.
We need enough sign-ups to continue the deal. So act now. Get a subscription. Tell a friend. Here’s how:
Sign up now and get
• Pinpoint search results from the industry standard for news, much of it premium content not available on the open web.
• A free one hour tutorial with veteran editor, Brad Hamilton. He’s been in your shoes, and can
show you everything you need to get the most out of the database.